X-Motor Racing 1.31
Old versionsSee all
Alter your car's specifications such as the moment of inertia, tire models, sprung/unsprung mass, etc. and race against other human players. Get telemetry data from each race to see what needs improving.
X-Motor Racing is a fascinating, exciting and very realistic racing game and driving simulator. In this amazing game, you will find yourself driving an spectacular sport car, but one important feature is that it's not only a racing game, you will notice that it's an innovating and advanced racing car simulator with tools for understanding and tuning vehicle physics.
X-Motor Racing has an intuitive and easy navigation structure, so you won't find it difficult to discover and adjust all its options. Within the program, you will notice that there are four game types:
- Highway Race. If you like highway races, then you can select this option to race against computer racers.
- Off-road. If you prefer Off-road race against a computer racer, then select this option.
- Multiplayer. A great feature of X-Motor Racing is that you can race against your friends (up to 8 players) on a local area network. There's an option to play via the Internet as well.
- Training. Select this option if you need to tune your vehicle dynamics at a testing area.
There are many other configurable options before starting a race that definitely will give you maximum experience driving this racing car simulator. The new version 1.1 features faster effect rendering, some changes suggested by users, and a number of minor bug fixes.
- Very realistic 3D graphics
- Great driving simulator